Thursday, March 24, 2011

#3 A BRIGHT New Wish List

The hunt for a chandelier is a long and strenuous process. 2 and a half years after moving into this house, I am still armed and dangerous when it comes to finding the perfect piece for my dining room. I have found a few new wild ones...



and the (coming soon) living room.


black and white graphic look?

Yes, I am hunting entirely different beasts here.
Just showing off my indicisiveness. 


Thanks to Rue Magazine and Copy Cat Chic for finding the first two!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, searching for the right lights can be a long drawn out process. After 2 hours at one of our lighting suppliers yesterday I still left with nothing in mind for our new home. Keep us posted on what you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a client that has 2 of the the fixtures from the top photo. They look so fabulous, I just stare at them when I go to her house!!!!

    ReplyDelete