Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday

You know what's awesome? Having Tuesdays off. Of course, the downside to that is working on Saturdays, but I am getting used to it.
Today is a Good Tuesday.. The perfect combination of lazy and productive with a little banana pudding thrown in later on. These are the things that are making me smile today:

 
The perfect girly logo/card for
Love everything about it.
The hairstyle is inspiring me too!


My pancake looks like a stingray.
or a hedgehog.
Either way, it tasted great.

Having a blast working on a new project.

I finished my ginormous wishbone painting.  
Now it just has to find a home.

I found new mugs at the trift store today.
10 cents have never made me happier.

Extra Credit:


My grocery shopping yielded this bounty.
Some of those bananas will be falling victim to the pudding later.
Of course, that takes away from the healthy image I am trying to promote.
Oh Well.

Have a very charming day.




1 comment:

  1. Painting looks great! I sure do WISH it would be waiting on my door step when i get home. Hee hee hee i love wishbone jokes.

    ReplyDelete