Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday

Rain, Rain, go away. Nope. Loving it today. Absolutely nothing to do that makes me leave the house until 5:45 for a meeting. Nice. I am loving my new job, but a rainy day off was just what I needed!
So here are the top 5 things that are making me smile...

*New Magazines! Even if they are online.. I need new magazines! This one is GOOD. Though it did leave me feeling like I needed to invest in these *hinthint*:

And they are also a fan of Amanda Talley's art.. I saw at least 3 of her paintings. Good taste!

*A friend of ours is making hot tamales. Nick and I have differing opinions on the perfect tamale. We agree on these. They are AWESOME. This was part of my lunch:


Don't turn your nose up.. tamales are not known to be a "pretty" food. Thanks Cam! We need about 10 dozen more though.

 

*Speaking of my new job, I am working on my little office space. Shameless plug here, but you should totally come see me at work. We have really beautiful pieces and fabrics.. I had not been there in a while and am very surprised and happy.

But you know I couldn't be completely unproductive today...


*As soon as these dry... I am off to paint other things.. I have a couple of pieces of furniture and a huge canvas that I am using this as inspiration:





Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. What is your new job?!

    Love tamales... but can't find good ones here in Birmingham! Maybe when we get back to Mississippi.

    Can't wait to see what you paint!

    ReplyDelete