Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SommerTime

I have spoken several times about how much I loooooove the new and improved House Beautiful. This month, they featured one of my favorite designer's (since domino introduced me to her in their very first issue) gorgeous home. Thank you House Beautiful. But now I need a formal introduction to Ruthie Sommers. Cause I will be moving in with her.

Oh, Pink linen drapes.
Nick would turn around and run, but I love you.
The settee and marble and granite floors I could talk him into. Awesome.

Perfect stools for my kitchen.
There you are.. I've been looking for you.
And YAY for doing that great Circa pendant in something other than black that we see everywhere. I like you in nickel but would like you even more in a light brass.
(not in this space, but in general)
(I love this girl even more for having a Viking.. Thanks for supporting my town!)

OK.. this is what I need:
Dressing room built- ins, so I can condense my clothing and add an Art cabinet/ office area.
Look at that. Organizational Heaven. I need that.

This is what I am talking about.
I want the Quadrille chair fabric on my tufted chair. And the turquoise pillows.
In fact, I pulled these fabrics at work before even seeing this room.
Love this shimmery gold on my new imaginary sofa. That I have already picked out.


Must. Win. Lottery.

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. I especially love the fabrics in the last one. You have a really good eye for color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN LOVE with the barstools + blue bookshelf. Lovely!


    Matters of Merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those pink drapes!! fabulous!

    Ruthie is the best!

    Do come enter my amazing giveaway from Splenderosa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete