Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Committment Issues

During down time at work, I sequester myself in the fabric room and dream of redecorating my living room. It may be an obsession. I also test sofas. These are the fabrics I have narrowed it down to.


1. Sofa
2. Tufted Chair
3. Arm Chair and Throw Pillows
4. Pillows (Possibly a bolster for the Sofa?)


1. Sofa
2. Tufted Chair
3. Arm Chair and Throw Pillows
4. Don't know, but I like it. Other side chair?
5. Pillows (Possibly a bolster for the Sofa?)

So, I would love your opinions on the tufted chair fabric. I can't seem to nail that one down. I found the striped fabric at Broomcorn in Memphis, and it took every bit of my soul not to buy the entire bolt and cuddle it. Yeah, its like that.

Let's also talk about how I am going to incorporate this into my house. I'm buying a yard for a Be-Good-To-MaryNeff gift. Ideas? Stretch it on a frame in the dining room? Hmmmmm.


Or this in our bedroom?

 

Have a great Monday.. and let's be honest. You aren't really working today, so focus all your energy on my living room, and let me know your thoughts.









1 comment:

  1. Love all of this. Really love the stripe even though I am a neutral girl!

    I really love scheme one. A lot. And I also love the geometric fabric (2) in scheme 2.

    Love the second Amanda Talley fabric!

    ReplyDelete