Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Daydreaming.

My friend is getting a little update on her kitchen.. a super cool new fridge that caused a little cabinet remodel and new paint. While she is perfectly capable and talented to do this herself, it caused me to think about what I would do if put in that situation AGAIN.
One of the main things we talked about was matching your trim to your cabinets. I did not. I went "white" but mine are different. This is a good example...


KitchenLab traditional kitchen

A. This is Beautiful. Period.
B. The cabinets are a different shade. And they work.
C. I love Marble counters
D. And that light fixture. A lot.


A. Awesome Back splash. DIY? Maybe. You would have to have the perfect spot.
But I am determined to find the perfect spot.
B. I like simple, nondescript canisters. Nothing too fro- fro. 

eclectic kitchen design by birmingham interior designer Tracery Interiors

A. Love the dark molding with white cabinets. 
B. 2 Islands = People get out of your workspace. 
C. Marble Counters. Obviously I like. 
D. Love hardwood in the kitchen too.

OK.. Off to work. No Kitchen remodels in my near future. A girl can dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment