Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In the Houzz

Am I slow to the game or does anyone else know about Houzz.com???
My mom (who has WAY more style than I do.. and better toys) showed me this app on her Ipad and I am OBSESSED. I am now spending my spare time browing and saving beautiful images. You can browse by style, space, or by metro areas (I check out the southern cities first of course!)  You also can comment on why you like the image.. I love this! I run across images all the time that I wonder why on earth I saved.


Ideas for house wine cellar

FYI..You might not need to look until you have a few hours to spare.... No lie.

I linked my "Charming Inspiration Ideabook" on the right panel.. check it out!
If this is old news to you and you have an "ideabook" on Houzz.com... Will you share with me???

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at Houzz for awhile... but only have a few images in my ideabook! Love that site. Lots of eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, Houzz is a great way to spend, um...well, hours. Also, if you haven't already checked it, go to Pinterest - it's a great way to save all your inspirational images online.

    ReplyDelete