Wednesday, January 5, 2011

El Toro Especial

You know how I was dorking out over Picasa/ Picnik's special effects?
I normally don't agree with too much editing with fine art photos, but alas, I am not a pro.
I took a not so great photograph from a bullfight in  San Miguel de Allende from last summer (Peta members, please don't scroll down) and worked some magic.


Ta- da!


Awesome colors, right?!? Perfect for the living room.
I printed an 8x10 but am thinking of even bigger
to take the place of the mirror over the mantle.
Could be a little grotesque, but do you think I care?

2 comments:

  1. So not something that I would do--- but I think that's why I love the idea! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Neutral Nelly! I wish I could calm myself down sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete