Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday

Today is a Good Day! I had a bit of a bum one yesterday,
but I am back with a vengance today.
These are the things that are making me smile this week:


The best hot chocolate mix I have ever had in my life. For Reals.
The Seaberghs have been ditching the wine/ beer a little for this. YUM.


Replacements. My dad felt so bad about ours falling off the wall that he gave me his (THANK YOU!!!). Nick is mad that I painted him, but he is AWESOME.. and might be getting some Christmas Earrings this afternoon.


I love the color of this wall. I love the floating shelf.
I have been a fan of New Orlenean, Angele Parlange since she came out with her book Creole Thrift. Her NY apartment in Lonny this month is pretty Fab.



I love a good holiday party.. and this one is tonight!



Last but not least, This guy is definately making me smile. Can't wait to see you, Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment