Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday

It has been a while,
but these are the top 5 things making me smile this week!


I am throwing a baby shower for one of my best friends..
Don't you love that dotted swiss liner?
So sweet!


Sharpie Pens. 
Thank you Sharpie.
You make my world so happy.


Aqua was my favorite, Mocha is winning right now. 
I wish I could afford to change out with the seasons.
This is soooo fall.



Finally!
I have found something to grow in our front planters!
I planted them out of stress of Trick or Treaters
talking bad about our front porch.
We didn't have any Trick or Treaters,
so it's a win- win for me!



I got to spend the weekend with these beautiful girls.
 It doesn't matter how long we go without seeing each other,
 they are still amazing, fun and supportive friends.
I am a very lucky girl!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment