Monday, November 22, 2010

It's ON

This is going to be a big Christmas in the Seabergh House. Yes, I am aware it is not Thanksgiving yet. I LOVE Thanksgiving.. it is probably my favorite holiday. But I get so excited about decorating for Christmas I. cannot. stand. it.
And this year is going to be our best yet. There may or may not be a disco ball involved.

So here I am... listening to Robert Earl Keen's "Merry Christmas from the Family" (counting the days til my brother gets to town) and starting a few little touches, like this wreath in the kitchen..


That's how we roll. Christmas Colors? We make them up around here.
Now, I promise I will enjoy Thanksgiving.. fried deer meat and sweet potato casserole are on the menu for us at Refuge.
But the tree is going up Thursday Night and it is ON.

1 comment: