Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ahhh, Summer Vacation

Hear that sigh of relief? That's me. On summer vacation. Since I missed mine earlier this year, I am making up for it now. Summer in October ROCKS.
I asked Nick if I could just be a housewife yesterday. That was answered with a very loud "NO". But still, I am trying to prove myself worthwhile by getting an insane amount of work done at our house. He just smirks. He knows this is just a win/ win situation for him.
My list today includes Buying hangers and a headlight. Nick has no hangers. I don't know what he does with them! So organizing his closet this morning was somewhat difficult.
I have also been working on some projects this week, like the stool I posted yesterday, and I have another to show either today or tomorrow.
This is a little tease of my inspiration:



A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I'm off to run errands. Have a great day!

(Photo via Lonny)

1 comment: