Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Home of the Year

While perusing the Schumacher website today ever so longingly, I found this super- cool spread on Colorado Homes and Lifestyles Magazine's Home of the Year.
One of my favorite things about this home is that is not cliche "mountainy". It could just as easily be in Mississippi, right? 
(Non- Mississippi residents need not be suprised... we are pretty swanky.)

My favorite room.. Can you stand those drapes? And that blue sofa? Love.


 This wallpaper? Took one year to hand paint.
Exactly how the homeowner wanted it.. down to the number of butterflies. Nice. This is the perfect punch of color to me.. and it still feels white and clean.

I want a nook. Like so...


And Nick would get this sofa because I love him... 


The End. Back to work, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment