Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Crush

A friend of mine at work sent me a link to this amazing design firm in LA.
m. design could be my dream job--

I am now absolutely obsessed with these spaces.


That painting is my favorite..
Love the contrast of the bright color
with the cool white and dark wood.


I love good bookshelf styling.. and gold animals.
And a great green background.


The most perfect single girl's room.
I wish I had done this before I got married.
Not sure Nick would go for all that pink now.


You would have to be the daughter  
of the framer to get something that large framed.
Isn't it beautiful and simple?
Why am I so drawn to pink today??



I actually had this picture in my files
and didn't know who did the room.
Those mirrors are awesome.


Love the built- in cabinet.
Love the color and texture.
Love the hardware.

Love these people. 
They might be my new best friends.  





1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I actually have the one of the first set of bookshelves in an inspiration folder!

    ReplyDelete