Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Worlds Far and Away

I love Memphis- based Worlds Away.
Their pieces are gorgeous and so inspiring!

The style is actually where I came up with the nerve to transform this piece!


Some of my favorites..








While based in Memphis, the manufacturing of the pieces is done in San Miguel De Allende, Mexico.
When I lived in Memphis, I worked for a friend of the owner and got on the company's email list.
A little over a year ago, I received an email listing their home in San Miguel for rent by the week for the summer.
I jumped, leaped, screamed at the chance.
How could you not be inspired living here?








And walking down the hill to see this?



I lost the interior shots when my sweet computer died, but trust me.. Amazing.
They are so talented!
I am pretty obsessed with their coffee tables and feel a new project in the near future. 
More to come!

1 comment: