Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday: Greenwood Edition

I can't complain.
My life is good right now.
What am I saying.. my life is good period.
Just a few things that are making me smile this week..



 My job: This little pair is going to be swimming over
to my house in a few months.



This website makes me smile. Thanks, dude.



Delta Delicacy Cakes from Mississippi Gift Company.
I am so happy that my new work crew
 is completely obsessed with them.
Though my hips are not happy.
Greenwood friends..
they now have Oatmeal Cookie
Ice Cream Sandwiches.
With homemade ice cream.
Well, they might not have them for long...




I get to drive up to this at my house everyday.
The crepe mertles in front of my house
burst open this past week.  
They sold me the first time I saw them.
My McCarty windchimes from
my mom make me super happy.
It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.




My main man, Jere Allen is coming to town.
If you need me Saturday evening,
I will be at Gallery Point Leflore.
Drooling like a dog.




I hope your week is just as happy!

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds great!! Enjoy your time at the gallery!! ;)

    ReplyDelete