Saturday, June 12, 2010

Digital Graffiti 2010

One of my favorite places in the world is Rosemary Beach, Florida. Every Labor Day, my parents graciously rent an amazing house there for our whole family. The 11 of us bum around all weekend, riding bikes, eating wonderful food, playing in the waves, drinking wine and just visiting.
A couple of miles down the road is Alys Beach. I always try and get a bike ride in around this beautiful community. Everything there is white.. beautiful white houses and shops with lush green landscaping.
It is breathtaking.
I was thrilled today by a link a friend sent me on Facebook about what is going on in Alys tonight.
OH! I wish I was there!
It is called Digital Graffiti, and it claims to be the world's first projection art festival. 36 artists project their images onto the white buildings and rooftops of Alys Beach during a huge cocktail party.
I am pretty J that I am not there.. So I am living vicariously through these pictures...










Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


1 comment: