Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vintage Printable

Have you ever been to Vintage Printable??
I am completely obsessed with this site.

Like, "lose my job 'cause I am on it all day" obsessed.
No.. actually my students are into it too!

The concept of the site is explained here, but basically these images are past the copyright date, so they are free to print!


Couldn't you see these menus framed in a kitchen?

   

or these striking Reds...


I want a huge one of these... Since we won't be getting any from the Gulf for 3 years...


 Or this...

Or this beautiful alphabet for a child's room...




Or these gorgeous florals...





And these I love, just because...












Aren't they all great?
You can find amazing "one of a kind" Art.. right at your fingertips. I have a file full of options.. Now I just need more wall space!
It all just makes me want to go out and buy an awesome printer!

2 comments: