Friday, May 14, 2010

Cultured Friday: Serena Mitnik- Miller

Utterly, Amazingly Beautiful..
















Serena Mitnik- Miller
A fabulous name to match the extraordinary art!
Check my new obsession out here. She lives in San Francisco and not only paints these stunning watercolors, but also is a printmaker and an awesome photographer.

I am chillin' with my students today.. well, the few I have.
(Summer is obviously right around the corner)
There is a Spring football game and a track meet today and prom is tomorrow,
so the halls are pretty empty.

So, we are all painting and listening to mid- 90's rap on Pandora. 

Making for a very entertaining day! 

6 comments:

  1. beautiful artwork I love the many different layers used. Reminds me of a few I did in college but never took them this far. Maybe I should pull them out and have a look.
    peace n abundance,
    CheyAnne
    http://cheyannesexton.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely lovely. what an amazing find. i just found your blog and am excited to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truely amazing......thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a shop to purchase prints?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed, these are beautiful and a link to a shop would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely amazing beautiful. It hurts my eyes to see such exquisite beauty.

    ReplyDelete