Thursday, May 20, 2010

Color Theory Thursday

As an Art teacher, my favorite topic to teach is Color Theory. I truly believe that color can affect your mood, and your favorite colors can really say something about your personality.
I love the way colors make you feel in a room. Sometimes I think choosing a specific color for a room can be cliche' (red dining rooms?), but the thought process behind it makes sense!
Today I am in a Blue mood.. Not sad! Just digging the color. Relaxing. We choose blues for both our bedroom and our kitchen.

 
Bedroom: Mill Springs Blue       Kitchen: Santa Monica Blue
Both Benjamin Moore. Of Course.

Some of my favorite inspiring blues..









Chilled out.

(Photos via Domino, Lonny, Blueprint, PinkWallpaper, Lenontine Linens)

3 comments:

  1. I've only recently become a blue fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! But isn't it wonderful.... I feel very drawn to it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so highly informative things are posted here. These things are the fresh and having good information are posted here, and also am seeking for this kind of information thanks for updated..
    Color Marketing

    ReplyDelete