Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday

It is a beautiful Spring in the Delta. Nick and I have been outside as much as we can.. working in the yard, eating dinner al fresco, and basically just chilling.
We are super busy at work. State testing starts next week, we just got through a Culinary Weekend, and we seem to be going out of town for the next few weekends.
Wooo Whooo! Love a little vacation!

Other things that are making me happy this week:

1. Azaleas. Greenwood is ABLAZE with azaleas!
Nick just brought 3 home to plant,
 and I am pumped!

2. I made this for dinner Sunday night..

Spinich and Ricotta stuffed shells
from Real Simple
and Roasted Asparagus
from my friend Swayze's Dad's Garden.
Oh, Yum.

3. Vintage Camera Straps on Etsy. 

I just can't decide on one.

4. The Courtyard at The Alluvian.
Not much makes me smile more
on a sunny afternoon.

5. That Face.
My first nephew turned 8 this week..
Happy Birthday!

Hope everyone has a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment