Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday

What a wonderful weekend!
We got so much yard work done..
then got invited to a Sunday afternoon picnic
with an awesome group of people
before getting invited to have crawfish
with another awesome group of people!
Springtime in the delta makes everyone so happy.

Monday, I could have skipped entirely.
My students are done with school.
I keep reminding them we still have 30 school days left.
I don't think they care too much.
Uggg.

But there are some things that are making me very happy.

These drawers..
Crazy?
Yes..
But just a hint of my lastest project.
It is going to be my best organizational tool
EVER.



My new Spring/ Summer bag.
It is so fun and so huge..
My camera even fits!
Perfect with all white and sandles, 
my after- Easter uniform.  



Turtle Houses.
No turtles were harmed!
My dad finds these (already abandoned) in the woods
and brings them home to me.
I think they are beautiful!

 

This nail polish.
My nails were professionally done
by a very cute 4 year old.
I was rockin'!
Very hard to remove though.. 
even with nail polish remover.
The price of beauty!



The hardback version of
one of my top 5 favorite books ever.
Nick surprised me with it...
Extremely thoughtful.  
He knows I think that books
 just read better in hardback.

Happy Tuesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Abandoned turtle houses??! I didn't know they could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the furniture when your done with it!! Yes that polish is hard to remove. I've got my own little 9 year old who has loved to torture me with it for years! That and do my make up YIKES!! ;)

    ReplyDelete