Quite a busy month!
I never found ones for the laundry doors, but I am super happy with the ones for Nick's table
2. Get new, shorter screws for pulls on buffet. They are loose and are driving me crazy
Never did it. Oh Well, they will just drive me crazy for a few more weeks.
Ok, we had some people over for dinner but didn't get out all the "good stuff". Still calling it a party.
Look up! See?
Love it. Need to take pictures.
Not only once, but twice! Lucky me!
Yes, and loving it!
Worked on, and finished!
Did it. For all 3 of my readers!
13. Make appointment with Heather to have hair professionally colored
Really did try! We have both been busy.
All that Monkey Grass! Plus, Loving the tulips and hyacinth.
Very fun ones, too!
Yes. Yes. Yes. I bought The Shred. I am obsessed with it.
17. Write letters and send cards to my March birthday girls
I called them, though!
20. Clean out Nick's closets and donate clothes and "stuff" (or have him do it!)
21. Clean out den and master bedroom closets. Purge!!
Those both were bad ideas. I never has the urge to purge. I will get around to it!
All the Inside ones!
So much fun.. and found a new boat landing for the summer!
24. Print Napa photos from last summer and put them on albums
I need to do more of this!
Shiney! Look at Header for a shot of my trays.
28. Take stuff to storage in Greenville
Check. Purple Tulips on sale at WalMart!
I found several possibilities! Still can't decide though!
Had an amazing party yesterday.....but the birthday is not over yet!