Monday, March 15, 2010

Southern Flourish

Some days, there is nothing better than curling up on the couch with a glass of wine or a cup of hot tea, a blanket and a good magazine.
I admit, I am a horder of magazines. I can't seem to throw them away! This is a good thing, I think, since some of the best magazines are now defunct. Sad.
You can't really curl up (comfortably) with a laptop, but I found a great new online magazine today!
Southern Flourish is kind of a funky cross between domino and Southern Living. The first issue is wonderful!
Great (cupcake!) recipes, inspiring homes,
beautiful gardens, tours of your favorite southern cities, plus fashion and beauty all rolled into one.
While I miss the tactile experience of "real" magazines, I am very excited about Southern Flourish!

No comments:

Post a Comment