Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Room

I have a secret.
I have never been in our attic.
Never even poked my head up in the opening to look around.
I have no desire in the world to. Ever.
I think it is because when I was a child, our attic caught on fire and the fire department came. Scary.

I am pretty sure I went back in that attic, though.
Now that I think about it, I don't think Nick has been up there either.

But what if....
It looks like this,


Or this,




Oooo. Or this,


And we had no idea?!?!
Kind of makes me want to peek!

1 comment:

  1. I also used to be scared of going up the attic as a kid; until I was old enough not to believe in silly ghost stories I've learned from excessive watching of movies. Now, I could go up there any time of the day and I'm thinking of renovating it. We have a lot of books in the house, enough to make a library. I think the best part of the house to be the library is our attic. It's quite and bright up there. Anyway, this post is great! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Lue Madson

    ReplyDelete