Monday, March 15, 2010

Fabulous Find, Completed

I have been on the look- out for a new bedside table
for Nick 's side forever.
I posted a few weeks ago that I found one
that I WE love.
(Nick had to be happy, too!)
I was then on the look out for new
cabinet pulls and new lamps.

FOUND!

Before:
Teetering on the edge.
Driving me crazy.
Cheap Cheap.


During:
Found the table!
Storage Galore!
But Needs a little more tweaking...


AFTER!:
Finished.
Simple.
Sturdy.
Beautiful!


In Love with the lamps.
Another Paul Michael's Find. 
Not at all what I was looking for, 
but exactly what we needed.  


Cabinet pulls from myknobs.com
I chose these since the others (which I also loved)
had a major linear look,
that when put next to the cabinet,
was way too much.


Done..
What's Next?

No comments:

Post a Comment