Monday, March 1, 2010

31 before 31

Because there is not much I love more than a good "To-Do" list,
here is my 31 things before I turn 31 list.
 I was inspired by Nicole, who has over 6 months to complete hers!


I only have 29 days, so wish me luck!
1. Order cabinet pulls for Nick's bedside table and door pulls for laundry doors.
2. Get new, shorter screws for pulls on buffet. They are loose and are driving me crazy
3. Go on at least one really good date with Nick
4. Have a dinner party
5. Taxes. Gross.
6. Re-do blog header
7. Paint laundry room and organize
8. Schedule lunch and manicures for my mom, my Mia, and myself
9. Frame more artwork for hallway and photograph
10. Start online class for CEU's
11. Work on water tower painting
12. Blog 4 times a week
13. Make appointment with Heather to have hair professionally colored
14. Plant flowers/ shrubs in yard and planters on front porch
15. Find bedside lamps
16. Work out regularly!! I have been SLACKING!
17. Write letters and send cards to my March birthday girls
18. Set a play date with my neice and nephews while they are in Mississippi
19. Set all bills to be paperless
20. Clean out Nick's closets and donate clothes and "stuff" (or have him do it!)
21. Clean out den and master bedroom closets. Purge!!
22. Clean windows
23. Ride dirt roads one (at least) sunny afternoon with Nick, Frida and a 6 pack. That's why I live in the delta!
24. Print Napa photos from last summer and put them on albums
25. Paint new outside bistro set
26. Call 5 friends I haven't talked to in months.
27. Polish silver and organize silver/ china armoire
28. Take stuff to storage in Greenville
29. Have beautiful flowers inside.
30. Find fabric possibilities for dining room drapes
31. Take a break.. and ENJOY MY BIRTHDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment