Monday, February 22, 2010

Saturday Night Live

I was a lucky girl Saturday night and got to attend an amazing Delta party honoring one of my favorite friends and her new husband!
The party was at my parents' house and was also hosted by a group of very creative couples.
It was so good to see my Greenville crew.. There was a huge crowd!
Plus:
The food was DELICIOUS!

First: Rare beef tenderloin on crustini with aoili
and Herbed Goat cheese with Olive tapenade.
(I lurked around that one!)


My favorite: Doe's shrimp marinated in their salad dressing with artichokes, mushrooms, onions and banana peppers... All served in mini martini glasses!


The gorgeous flowers on the dining table:






The party also featured a dinner of lasagna, bread and salad..
 That food was gone so quickly, I didn't have time to take pictures!
Yum. Yum. Yum.

Growing up in the Delta, we are very lucky to have been raised by such women who are talented, organized, and very hospitable!
Hopefully, some of those qualities were passed on to us!
This party was definately a HIT.

Congrats to the new couple! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more fun than a Mississippi Delta party.

    ReplyDelete