Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beautifully Contained

I found these old pictures today that
I had saved from Apartment Therapy.

Shipping Containers are pretty amazing..
Nick and I store the other half of our lives in one in Greenville (Thanks, Dad!)..furniture, books, Christmas decorations, plus boxes and boxes of "stuff" that we don't use but just can't part with.
We go visit with it a few times a year
so it will still feel loved. 

But what if we had this in our back yard?

(photo here)

Think of our options!
 An art studio? A lounge area? A guest house?
Nice.

Check out this "Container City"
just a couple of hours from Mexico City. 

(photo here)

How much fun!
All of our family and friends... just a container away!
I kinda feel like I need those chairs.

Plus, other "beautifully contained" spaces...

(photo here)


(photo here)


(photo here)


No comments:

Post a Comment