Friday, January 29, 2010

A Case of the Wants.

It's such a rainy day here.
Thankfully, I do not have a cold, but I do have a bad case of the "wants". 
 In a perfect world.. I would snap my fingers and have these things today.

*My bedroom closet turned into an organized and beautiful office like this:
(Not sure where this came from)


*Fried Chicken.
Seriously good, like my mamaw made it, Fried Chicken.
And butter beans. And biscuits.
Yum.

*A New Book. A trip to Turnrow is in order for tomorrow.
Any suggestions?
I would love to curl up in front of the fire tomorrow with a good book.

*A Big Girl Camera..
Ohhh.. the pictures I would take with that bad boy!

*And This Charm for my bracelet:

A happy reminder of our trip to San Miguel.
I would name him Ricardo.


That's not too much to ask for, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment